Photo shoots



The first location I chose to photograph my subject in was against a white background, an orange background, and a wall decorated with 'mod' symbols. I chose the white wall to use a a background as it had glass bricks in it as decoration and enhanced the colour of the model's hair which was the main focus point. The orange background was bright and eye catching, which I felt would catch my target audience's eye. The 'mod' style background I used, I felt would appeal to the musical audience as they may listen to music from the 60's.







For second photo shoot I conducted, I positioned the model in front of a plain background, giving the impression she was in a photo-booth. I took every shot from the same angle and height to ensure the photographs looked like they had been taken in a photo-booth and I planned on editing them into a photo-strip to use in the double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment